You have a keen eye for detail and an affinity for numbers. You make strong use of your analytical skills when processing accounts payable transactions and reviewing employee expense reimbursements, and also when verifying and reconciling vendor invoices. You perform account reconciliation and analysis, and are comfortable with tight deadlines. Your good communication skills and helpful attitude are essential as they may be called upon when working internally, and externally with vendors.
- Reviews invoices for accuracy, matches invoices to contracts and purchase orders, follows up for approvals
- Reconciles invoices to ensure accuracy and report profit margins
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Contacts vendors to clear up any errors or questions
- Prepares all documentation for payment to be processed in a timely manner
- Posts invoices to the correct expense account, department, and division
- Maintains all vendor W9s
- Reviews employee expense reports for accuracy, completeness and adherence to company expense policies
- Obtains all required documentation and approvals
- Posts expense report to the correct expense account, department, and division
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze information
- Math and accounting skills
- Data entry skills
- Vendor relations skills
- Experience with NetSuite and Quickbooks a plus
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.