We are looking for an accounting manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial mangement team.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable
- general ledger
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.