We would like to thank everyone who joined us last week in Huntington Beach for the MeridianLink 2019 User Forum. Besides the record attendance and all of the buzz surrounding all of the latest developments regarding our products and services, we picked the Forum as the perfect place to unveil our new logo and branding.
The new MeridianLink is all about Connecting You To Better. This means better technology, better people, better service, better innovation and better communities. In case you didn’t join us for the Forum, here’s a look at how we presented our new brand identity:
Similar to our previous logo featuring the Polaris star, the new logo reflects what we are today – working diligently each day to connect our clients, partners and ourselves to better. This new brand identity includes connecting to better ways to be efficient and streamlining experiences so our clients can live better lives. We still pride ourselves on our perfecting our craft, our passion for innovation and our relentless pursuit of great client service. Everyone at MeridianLink shares the same vision to create an ecosystem comprised of technology-enabled solutions that gives financial institutions the power to connect to better.
Never have there been better examples of this innovation than some of our newest solutions such as Application Portal for digital acquisitions and XpressCollect, which is revolutionizing the collections segment. Last week’s Forum showcased not only breakthroughs in these areas, but also the strides we’re making with solutions such as our analytics and business consulting services from our expert MLX Consulting team.
By the way, you won’t want to miss our upcoming webinar at 2 p.m. ET on Wednesday, May 29 regarding the benefits of enhanced implementation and configuration maintenance for your loan origination system.
This webinar will cover specific topics such as:
- The importance of an optimized LOS from the go-live date
- Strategies to best manage risk and effectiveness of the product suite and underwriting guidelines in our LoansPQ platform
- Ways to maximize efficiency through customized workflows
- How to put together the pieces of the puzzle to ensure all aspects of LoansPQ reflect business goals and policies
- How working onsite with SME business consultants will result in increased compliance through extensive documentation and a greater understanding of LoansPQ configuration
- The importance of keeping the configuration of your system fully optimized after the go-live leveraging ML Consulting system administrators
- The time and cost savings of utilizing a MeridianLink administrator for larger projects/initiatives as well as continued maintenance
To register for this webinar, please click the button below.