Trying to think positively these days can sometimes be difficult. With all the chaos that keeps happening, it seems making plans for the future could simply lead to multiple challenges. But if you do not think about what might go wrong and instead think about what could go right, it is easier to move forward.
And that is just what we are doing for the 2022 MeridianLink Forum.
If you were one of the over 2,000 attendees of the MeridianLink virtual event we held in May, you remember seeing and hearing multiple reminders for you to mark May 2-5 on your calendars for our LIVE and in-person 2022 MeridianLink User Forum (MLUF). We hope you have already highlighted those dates.
The hotel contracts are signed and in place in our destination city of Huntington Beach, CA. We are already underway implementing feedback and ideas to create a combined agenda/networking experience that our clients have not witnessed in person in two years.
Many of you have already contacted us regarding including attendance costs in your company’s 2022 financial budget. Here are five key points to help you make your plans:
- The full registration fee for the 2022 MULF is $1,550 per person. That fee includes all Forum keynote and concurrent sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday as well as buffet breakfasts on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday plus buffet lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday. The fee also includes evening receptions, daily refreshment breaks and a special event dinner.
- Good news! There will be early bird discounts that can lower that fee by as much as $400 depending on the date you register. Make sure you watch for registration information postings on the MLblog, MeridianLink Community Forum, and on the MeridianLink website.
- The two hotels that will house all the attendees as well as the group educational sessions are the Hyatt Huntington Beach Resort & Spa and The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel. These are the same two properties that were used at the last LIVE event in 2019. The discounted hotel room rate is $305 per night king/double, plus taxes and assessments. The daily resort fees have been waived for MLUF attendees at both hotels. You should plan to make your hotel reservations at the same time you register for the event as rooms are on a first come, first served basis.
- Air travel to and from Huntington Beach can be done via 3 airport options: John Wayne/Orange County (SNA) 10.5 miles, Long Beach (LGB) 17.5 miles, and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) 36.5 miles. All are served by all major U.S. airlines.
- If you are driving to the 2022 MLUF, parking at the Hyatt overnight is discounted by 20% of the prevailing rate for all attendees over official event dates. Overnight parking at the Hilton is $28 per night over official event dates.
There will be updated information on the program agenda, registration and hotel registration opening, special events, and keynote speakers over the next months, so make sure you subscribe to the MLblog, watch the MeridianLink Community Forum postings, and visit the MeridianLink website often.
Can’t you feel that sand between your toes already!