The COVID-19 pandemic has created new challenges for all businesses in the U.S. and across the world. As an essential business, MeridianLink has continued supporting financial institutions by providing critical financial services infrastructure during these uncertain times.
From March through the end of May, we have been providing our ‘How MeridianLink Can Help’ Webinar Series to offer various solutions for clients and other lenders to help serve their members and customers more efficiently and effectively while social distancing and working from home.
Since we are unable to host you in person in Huntington Beach next month, we are hosting our first ever MeridianLink Virtual User Forum on June 9-10. This continues the webinar series format but in a shortened time frame, giving attendees the feel of a LIVE event. In just a 48-hour period, this online event is jam-packed with 25 sessions covering everything from financial industry insights, product education and training.
10 Reasons Why You Should Attend Our Virtual User Forum
If reasons above were not enough to persuade you to attend our Virtual User Forum on June 9-10, 20020, here are 10 more key reasons for attending:
- It is FREE – This event is entirely free so there is no plane travel, no hotel, no packing, and no taxis. All attendees need is a laptop or mobile device to participate. With the no cost, more client staff can attend sessions.
- Open to Everyone – The registration is open to all clients and prospective clients. Registration to-date have already exceeded the 800 individual attendee mark. There are limited remaining seats, so you must hurry to register before for the cut-off date of 12:00 pm PDT on June 8. You will need to register for each session you plan to attend individually.
- Featured Guest Speakers - Guest speakers Daryl Jones, Sam Kilmer and Steve Williams from Cornerstone Advisors and internationally recognized industry futurist and CEO of the Digital Banking Report Jim Marous, will supply their perspectives on customer/member and leadership expectations of financial institutions emerging from COVID-19.
- Product Roadmaps - Informative MeridianLink product roadmap sessions on the LoansPQ loan origination system, XpressAccounts account origination system, Application Portal online lending portal, and LendingQB mortgage origination software. These sessions provide the detail recent improvements as well as scheduled enhancements going on now and in the future.
- New User Interface/User Experience for LoansPQ – See the unveiling of the new modern look and feel as well as hear from clients who served as Beta partners during the testing phase.
- Ask Questions - Even in this virtual format attendees will have the ability to ask questions about specific products and services directly to the product experts at the end of each session.
- Digital Journey Focus – On Day One of the event, the focus will be on the digital journey and the components that make up a successful strategy going forward for banks and credit unions.
- Best Practices - Best practice sessions from both MeridianLink client speakers and panelists as well as product and training staff to increase attendee knowledge and capabilities.
- Over 250 Vendors - An overview of our 250+ preferred vendor partner categories highlighting programs that can benefit any financial institution in the current economic climate.
- Prizes Drawing - Held throughout the event, including complimentary registrations to the 2021 MeridianLink User Forum, April 19-22, to prove that just because it is virtual, does not mean it cannot be fun too.
To learn more about this event and register for each session.
Just please remember:
- There are limited remaining seats, so you must hurry to register before for the cut-off date of 12:00 pm PDT on June 8.
- You will need to register for each session you plan to attend individually.
- For security purposes, registration requires a verifiable business email address. Free email addresses, such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, cannot be accepted for this event.